Wednesday, June 17, 2015

This Or That Tag | Tagged by CaraWritesStuff


Oh Hi!

I recently got tagged by Cara from www.carawritesstuff.wordpress.com to do the "This or that" tag. Apparently this tag has been a thing for a long time but I've never actually seen it before. However I do think it's a fun tag, so let's get started!

Makeup

Blush or bronzer? I'd have to say bronzer because I'm a very pale girl and also I have naturally red/pink cheeks so I can survive without a blush!
Lipgloss or lipstick? I reach for my lipsticks more than I reach for lipglosses because I feel like lipsticks stay on longer, and whenever I wear lipstick I usually want it to stay on for some time!
Eyeliner or mascara? As much as I love mascara I'd have to pick eyeliner because whenever I'm not wearing mascara I do some kind of eyeliner. And in worst cases you can just use eyeliner as mascara!
Foundation or concealer? Without a doubt foundation because I actually don't own a concealer right now! also it's super hard to find a concealer that is the same shade of pale as me...
Neutral or color eyeshadow? I'd have to say neutral because I have yet to venture out and do some crazy eyeshadow look. Also I think neutrals suit me more! I'm all about a bright color eyeliner though!
Pressed or loose eyeshadows? Definitely pressed! I already make a mess with pressed eyeshadows so I can't imagine what I would look like if I used loose eyeshadows!
Brushes or sponges? Brushes! I just love the feel of brushes (also, how brushes are super pretty!!) and I've never even tried a sponge for applying foundation etc. I just feel like it will suck up all the product and as a poor 17-year-old student I just don't have money for that!

Nails

O.P.I or China Glaze? I'll have to go with O.P.I just because I have never tried China Glaze.
Long or short? Definitely long nails! If a nail breaks I even have troubles texting! I'm just so used to long nails that I can't function with short nails!
acrylic or natural? I have never actually tried acrylic nails, but it's definitely on my bucket list. But because of that I have to say natural.
Brights of darks? I absolutely LOVE bright nailpolishes, but I can't really bring myself to wear bright nails, unless it's orange, during fall. So it changes with seasons but over all I love my bright nails!
Flower or no flower? It depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I just quickly want to paint my nails but sometimes I feel like I need to add a flower to make it look extra pretty. I guess I'll have to go with both!

Body

Perfume or body splash? What's a body splash? These things I should know, but no. So let me spray myself with some perfume.
Lotion or body butter? Definitely lotion because it sinks into the skin quicker. I sometimes use body butters and I feel like I sit there for five minutes just waiting for it to sink in.
Body wash or soap? Body wash! I don't even think I own soap.
LUSH or other bath company? Well the thing is I've never tried anything from Lush as the only Lush store in Finland is approximately 800 kms away from my city, so that's a no go. I would however love to try Lush sometime, but then again I won't get any use of a bathbomb or bathmelt as we don't have a bathtub (much to my disappointment).

Fashion

Jeans or sweatpants? For going out: jeans. For being at home or quickly popping to the store: Sweatpants. I do hate jeans though.
Long sleeve or short? If I've shaved my armpits then I don't mind short sleeves but if I haven't shaved my armpits (because let's face it, who shaves their armpits every day???) I'll have to go with long sleeves.
Dresses or skirts? This is a hard one. A dress is nice if you just want to wear one thing but a skirt is nice if you want to wear a plain skirt and then a more "out there" top. Also I feel like skirts are more flattering on me, so I'll go with skirts.
Stripes or plaid? I never actually wear plaid stuff, so stripes!
Flip flops of sandals? I hate flip flops unless I'm going to the beach. I'd just much rather wear sandals!
(Cara stopped here but I found some more on the interwebs so I thought I'd continue!)
Scarves or hats? I don't wear either, oops!
Studs or dangly earrings? I think dangly earrings are prettier but I don't ever wear dangly earrings so I'd have to go with studs.
Necklaces or bracelets? Necklaces because I just never wear bracelets!
Heels or flats? I feel like heels give an outfit something extra, but then flats are more comfortable. For every day wear I'd say flats but sometimes I feel like just walking around in heels all day!
Cowboy boots or riding boots? Cowboy boots and riding boots just aren't my thing!
Jacket or hoodie? A jacket if I'm going out and a hoodie if I'm just chilling (or going to school and it's fairly warm outside).
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? I've never shopped at Charlotte Russe so I'll have to go with Forever 21!

Hair

Curly or straight? Well if you asked me 4 years ago I'd say straight but today I'm all about rocking my naturally curly hair!
Bun or ponytail? A bun takes longer than a ponytail but I feel like a bun suits me more than a ponytail.
Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins because you can't see them as clearly as butterfly clips.
Hair spray of gel? Hair spray!
Long or short? Well I want my hair to be past my boobs but I don't feel like it'll ever grow to that length. However I can't see myself in really short hair so definitely long!
Light or dark? Because I'm so pale I suit lighter hair better than darker hair.
Side sweep bangs or full bangs? Since I have curly hair I would never be able to have full bangs without having to straighten my hair every five minutes so definitely side sweep bangs for me!
Up or down? Down (as in not high up on my head), but mostly in some kind of braid!

There's still a "random" section but since I wanted this to be beauty and fashion related I'll stop here. Thank you to Cara for tagging me, make sure you check out her answers too!
Hope you're having an amazing week so far♥

No comments:

Post a Comment