Friday, May 15, 2015

Home Alone


Oh Hi!

Do you ever walk around feeling very independent and mature and like you don't need your parents for anything? Yeah, I do. That is until they go away for ONE DAY and ONE NIGHT and suddenly I'm a little child who is craving to sit in mommy's lap. No seriously.

When my parents drove me to school to then leave to wherever I just said "Bye bye, see you tomorrow!" and didn't think of it. Then I got home from school to an empty house. We have kind of a big house and being alone in this house felt horrible. 

I put on all the lights even though it was clearly light outside and I made sure I had locked the door. Then I turned on my laptop and spent the evening pretending I wasn't home alone for the night.

It's not exactly that I'm scared of anything, it's just quiet, super super quiet. Right now while writing this all I'm hearing is my fingers tapping on the keyboard and my laptop fan (ventilator, whatever it's called). It's past 9pm and I'm never home alone over the night.

It's alright being home alone for the day, but when it comes to being home alone for the night it's a whole nother story. You have no one to say goodnight to and hug before going to sleep and when you wake up you have no one to say goodmorning to. It's weird and I totally understand the boy from Home Alone for being scared. A house is pretty freaky when you're on your own.

On a  brighter note though, I'm having my birthday party tomorrow (saturday). I'm super excited haha! I've invited my 6 closest friends and we're going to have some fun, like eating food and such. I'll make sure I take pictures!

On that note I think I'm actually going to go to sleep. Yes, it's 9pm. Yes, I could run around naked. But I feel very very exposed somehow. I have to be up at 9am tomorrow anyways since I have my birthday party at 12pm. WE GON' TURN UP (not really, I think we'll all be half asleep by that point still).

Remember to wish me a happy birthday on monday as I'm turning 17... I'm getting pretty old!
 If you want to read my blogpost from last year when I turned 16 you can find it here!
Take care♥

I've been super active on my social media recently (especially on Instagram and Twitter)!

No comments:

Post a Comment