Sunday, April 26, 2015

A little life update

Oh Hi!

How are you? I hope you're well! I'm doing great, especially since it's soon summer break! 

I've been gone for a little while, I'm sorry. And I can't promise I'm back but I felt like writing a blogpost just talking, so we'll see where we end up.

It's soon my birthday, I'm turning 17. Personally I still feel like 13 and I sometimes catch myself thinking "hey I shouldn't be talking about this what if mom hears me I'M TOO YOUNG TO DISCUSS THIS!" and then I remember I'm 16. I guess I'm a child at heart.
I'm really excited to turn 18 though, because then I can get a tattoo and I've wanted tattoos since I was 14. First I'll have to save some money for that and I also have to turn 17 before that. It's all quite exciting though!

I have such a nice semester in school right now, It's so relaxed and I'm loving it! Monday is my only long day where I start at 8am and finish at 3pm. But other than that I'm having super relaxed days! It's nice because then I get to enjoy the weather a lot more.

I've soon been in my new school for a year and I honestly can't believe how happy I am about my choice to go to that school. I'm super happy in my life and I just can't explain the happiness. I have such amazing friends who truly care and it's like I've started a new life. Maybe one day I'll cheer my story on how I got to this point, but for now just know I'm happy♥


This was a little shorter but I hope you enjoyed it never the less! If you start missing me while I'm absent from this blog you'll find me on twitter, instagram and tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment