Sunday, March 1, 2015

IPhone Life | 23rd February - 1st March

Oh Hi!

If you're new to my blog you might be asking me "what is IPhone life?". Well, I take a lot of pictures every single week and most of them never really go anywhere, so IPhone life is when I share some of those pictures with you!
I've already done two of these, one in april and one in August last year. So it's about time I do another one!


I don't remember what day I took this, but I built a snowman. "DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?!" I sung to myself. Yes, yes I do.


I scrolled my way through tumblr the other day and this made me laugh, so I took a picture and sent it to Jade. Ah, what a life I lead.


I was really bored one night, I think it was wednesday, so I did the only thing I could think of; makeup. And then I posed, of course.


I went shopping to Vaasa with my bestie Betti on thursday and I did a funny face and Betti insisted she took a picture. Oh God.


Posey poseyyyy. I bought the grey top and the high waisted pants in Vaasa! This was my outfit for going to dinner with my family since my brother turned 20 this week!





Just... You know... Taking some selfies...


FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. If you ever go eat at Rosso (which I think is a finnish restaurant chain, whatever it's called) this is the thing to order. But I don't remember the name. Sigh.


Yesterday (saturday) I went to see Heidi and Ida since we hadn't hung out in a while. And we kind of just ended up having a sleepover. (Heidi took this picture since I didn't bring my phone down when we went to grab some food)



This is the essentials for a sleepover. I had a wonderful time and we watched "Now you see me" which is a wonderful movie!





When I got home from Heidi and Ida's today I took a shower and had a facemask, and that's obviously the perfect selfie time (and to make weird faces)...

That's all for this time! What have you been up to this week?♥


No comments:

Post a Comment