Sunday, March 29, 2015

Editing programs hate me (+ inspirational playlist)


Oh Hi!

So I was supposed to have a vlog up this week from the Bribry and Candice meetup in Helsinki. Since I have a PC I don't have an editing program (windows movie maker yes, but my camera saves the videos in a form that windows movie maker doesn't accept which means I would have to download something to change them to another form and then edit them all together) so I downloaded this free "easy video maker" program which was easy to use and stuff. Until I had edited about half the video and I went to save what I had done so far, aka I wanted to RENDER it so it wouldn't disappear and this program tells me that with the free version you can't make a video that is longer than 5 minutes. I think I'm going to cry.
So now, there's not going to be a vlog up unless I find a good FREE editing program that allows me to make videos longer than 5 minutes. So, I ask you to please let me know if you know any good editing programs that don't ruin your life or cost money since I'm poor.

Instead, I'm going to leave you with a playlist I've been building up, of videos that inspire me one way or another. So watch some videos to have inspiration for the following week since you'll need it (I mean the clocks went forward one hour, you don't get to sleep as much!!)



And maybe I'll have something up next week, we'll see what the world decides to give me.



No comments:

Post a Comment