Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge


Oh Hi!

I recently decided to start reading again as I actually love reading! So I made myself a challenge; In 2015 I will read 30 books. Yep.
What I thought is I would tell you the 30 books I plan on reading and then we can read books together! And whenever I've read a book I'll come and check it off!

  1. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg - Read 1.1.2015, WONDERFUL book! I recommend it!
  2. Where Yesterday Lives (swedish version) by Karen Kingsbury
  3. Oceans Apart (swedish version) by Karen Kingsbury
  4. The Vow (swedish version) by Kim & Krickitt Carpenter
  5. Inte Lämna Dig (no english version, straight translated to Not Leaving You) by Hanna Christenson
  6. One Tuesday Morning (swedish version) by Karen Kingsbury
  7. Paper Towns by John Green - Read 12.2.2015, I cried. Of course I cried. It was wonderful.
  8. Looking For Alaska by John Green
  9. The Humans by Matt Haig - read 8.1.2015, one of the best books I've read, honestly! Please read it. It's lifechanging!
  10. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell - Read 22.2.2015, Rowell's writing just does something to me, I honestly didn't want to put the book down. And I cried (of course).
  11. Outsider by Klaire de Lys
  12. Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
  13. The Cost Of All Things by Maggie Lehrman
  14. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
  15. Girl On The Run by Jane Costello
  16. No Place To Fall by Jaye Robin Brown
  17. The Shock Of The Fall by Nathan Filer
  18. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
  19. Tonight The Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales
  20. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis
  21. Follow The Stars Home by Luanne Rice
  22. Seven Letters From Paris by Samantha Verant
  23. All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  24. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
  25. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
  26. Something Borrowed Emily Giffin
  27. The Book Of Hard Truths: 16 Facts of Life We Should Learn to Accept by Eran Dror
  28. The Before Now and After Then by Peter Monn
  29. Things Not Seen by Andrew Clements
  30. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless Liz Czukas

No comments:

Post a Comment