Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekly Roundup 1st - 7th December | Blogmas Day 8


Oh Hi!

It's now another wonderful week of December so it's only fair I show you what I got last week in my DIY Beauty Calendar!



On the 1st of December I got this lipstick. It's the Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in the shade 107! I've wanted this lipstick all since I saw Zoe wearing it in a video in like 2012! I can also point out that I bought this myself, haha!


On the 2nd of December I got this nailpolish. It's from a french manicure set from H&M and I will be getting the other nailpolishes in the advent calendar as well!
While I don't think this will be the greatest nailpolish I'm still excited!


On the 3rd of December I got this foundation sample. It's the Lumene Longwear Blur Foundation for all skin types. While I'm pretty sure the shade is too dark for me it's always nice to get to try foundations before buying them!
I got this when I went into a makeup store called Emotion and asked for samples, so if you ever feel like trying some new stuff, just go into your local makeup store and ask for some samples!



The other thing I got is this really pretty bracelet by DIVA Jewellery! I have no idea where this is from as mom just found it somewher amongst all her things!


On the 4th of December I also got two things!
The first thing I got is this sample of Yves Rocher Riche Crème Regenerating Balm Intense Nutrition with 30 Precious Oils for Face & Neck. I got this one in a Yves Rocher package! Whenever you order from Yves Rocher they always send you samples, which is really nice!


The other thing I got is this Chapstick. I don't know where this is from but I hope it will do wonders! It also smells like bubblegum!


On the 5th of December I got this Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal3 Wrinkles & Firmness Ultra Plumping Serum. This includes perfume so we'll see how I get on with it but I got it free in a Yves Rocher package!


On the 6th of December I got the Christina Aguilera Unforgettable perfume! I got this when I started subscribing to this Finnish Magazine called Demi. I just LOVE how this perfume smells!


Lastly, yesterday (7th of December) got this ADORABLE necklace! It's (fake) gold with this pearl in the middle! It's just so beautiful!
I have no idea where it's from though!

And that is all I got last week in my beauty calendar!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment