Monday, December 1, 2014

I'M DOING BLOGMAS! | Blogmas Day 1

(Last year's Christmas tree)

Oh Hi! 

Yes, yes YESSSSSS. It's the first of december and I couldn't be more excited! And I plan on being excited with you guys! 

This year I'm doing Blogmas. Blogmas is like Vlogmas but blogging, of course. I've decided that I'm going to blog every weekday and have a break on saturday and sunday, just because I wouldn't manage to post EVERY DAY. But from monday to friday up until Christmas Eve you'll be getting a blogpost!

My Blogmas posts will be going up at 6pm UK time unless I fail. I'll be tweeting if anything happens so make sure you follow me on twitter @itsmaddiehbu (shameless promotion).

This post was a little shorter but you can look forward to extremely excited posts this whole month (or 24 days)!

Are you guys excited for Christmas? I know I am! 
If you have any blogposts you want me to do during these 24 days please let me know! I'm open to suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. i didn't know this was a thing but I think this is such a cute idea
    francesca2000.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea.
    Looking forward reading your posts :)

    Xx Enja
    Thebeautychaos.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that! Thank you so much luv!
      xoxo Maddie

      Delete