Friday, December 5, 2014

Favorite Christmas Songs | Blogmas Day 5


Oh Hi!

Today I'm coming to you with my top 10 favorite Christmas songs! I could go on an on but I thought I would narrow it down to 10! So if you have your christmassy socks on and your tea all ready, we can get started!


1. Michael Bublé - Christmas (Baby please come home) - While lots of artists have made their version of this, my favorite is Michael Bublé's version! I dance around singing this song A LOT when it's christmas!


2. Bin Crosby - White Christmas - This is just a great, classic christmas song that EVERYONE knows. So if I would do a "high school musical" in school (aka breaking out singing randomly) and sing this, everyone would join in! The version I have on my phone is also absolutely wonderful and makes me feel so festive!


3. Martina McBride - Silver Bells - Again, many others have done a cover of this, I heard this song for the first time in a Christmas playlist and it was her singing, so now no other cover does it for me!
I just thing this song is such a wonderful song and my favorite line is "see the kids bunch" because that is LITERALLY me when it's Christmas!


4. Kelly Clarkson - My Grown Up Christmas List - This song is such a beautiful song, and combining that with Kelly's amazing voice, it's just absolutely wonderful. And I can admit, when I first heard this I cried a little!


5. Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas - This is also a Christmas classic and I think everyone knows this song! It's just great, I sing it all the time!


6. Newsong - The Christmas Shoes - If you don't cry when hearing this the first time I don't know what's wrong with you. It's just absolutely wonderful and it makes me cry every time.


7. Burl Ives - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer - Again, everyone knows this song and this is a song I also sing to my friends all the time... Well, I'm getting them into the Christmas spirit, that's for sure!


8. Frank Sinatra - Let It Snow - Again, a classic Christmas song! I just love it and it makes me want to dance around!


9. Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock - Not only do I see the Mean Girls doing the dance while listening to this (which is always hilarious!) but it's just such a fun song!


10. The Snowman - Walking In The Air - First of all it's so fun to sing this because it's quite a challenge haha! Second, it's such a different song and it's not exactly a christmas song but it still counts as a Christmas song!

And that is all for today! As I said, I could go on forever and ever but I picked some of my favorite songs!
Make sure you've caught up on this week's Blogmas posts, as next week is a new week! I'll see you all on monday, for a roundup of the things in my Advent Calendars!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment