Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Tag 2014 | Blogmas Day 10


Oh Hi!

For today's Blogmas post I thought I would do a Christmas Tag! I did one last year too, and I really liked that one, so this year I'm doing another tag! (You can read last year's Christmas 2013 Tag here)

I don't actually know who made this tag, I just found it on the internet! But anyway, let's get started!

1. What are your favorite Christmas Movie/movies? 

My favorite Christmas Movie is definitely The Polar Express. It's such a lovely movie and every time I watch it I just want Santa to be real and to fly around the world in 24 hours. Please, make that happen!
Another favorite movie of mine is Home Alone! It's such a funny movie and it's a great movie to watch with the family!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

We've always opened our presents on Christmas Eve! When I wake up I often get to open one or two presents that I've had under the tree (presents from friends for example) and then I often hand out the rest of the presents after Christmas Dinner together with my brother!

3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?

I don't have a specific thing I remember about Christmas! Most Christmases from my childhood are recorded on this VCR recorder and so I just know that when I was little I loved Christmas and I was scared of Santa!

4. Favorite festive food?

This is something we only have in Finland I believe, and you either hate it or you love it. Most children and teenagers hate it but I LOVE it! It's a type of fish called Ling. It's a fish you get in Norway I believe and the process of making it taste nice is a really long complicated thing, but I'm sure you can read up on it online! Anyway, when it's done it doesn't really taste of anything, but served with this great cream sauce (I think) and with boiled potatoes and whitepepper and salt it's the tastiest thing ever!

5. Favorite Christmas gift?

I actually don't remember a specific gift I've got that I've loved. I guess the handbag I got last year! But I always love receiving chocolate and makeup!

6. Favorite Christmas scent?

The scent of gingerbread men and glögg (doesn't really have an English name, but it's a hot Christmas drink)!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Well, we always eat out Christmas dinner and we also watch the Disney Christmas Cartoons on TV! They always show that on SVT (swedish TV channel) at 4pm! And as I already mentioned, we then hand out the gifts!

8. What tops your tree?

My tree in my room has an angel on the top, but our big Christmas tree always has a star on the top!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

Haven't we all asked for a dog or a cat or a horse or a rabbit but never got one? Yeah, I always asked for a rabbit but I never got one!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

I can't pick one specific thing that is the best, but I would say just everyone being so happy and cheerful and getting to open Christmas gifts and hanging out with my grandparents. I think it's just, all of it!

And that my friend, is all the questions! Feel free to do this yourself too! If you don't have a blog you can always leave yours answers in the comments!
I'll see you guys tomorrow!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment