Sunday, November 2, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award



Oh Hi!

So I got nominated for the "One Lovely Blog Award" by the ever so lovely Amanda from ChocolatePages! You can read her post here. (Click it, click it, click it!!) Thank you for nominating me!

The rules for the award are:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the Award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and let them know they've been nominated.
5. Display the Award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.

When I started blogging I didn't think I'd become a part of the blogging community but when being nominated for things like this I feel like I'm a part of a big family and it's great!

Now I shall tell you about myself!

1. My favorite holiday is Christmas because everyone is so nice and happy and it's snowing and cosy and I can listen to christmas music and watch christmas movies!
2. I don't have a favorite singer that I listen to all the time, instead I listen to many different bands and artists!
3. I spend 70% of my time watching youtube videos. Yes, I'm that person.
4. I wish to move to England after I finish school in Finland.
5. Chocolate is my favorite thing and I could eat it all day, every day.
6. I love reading but when I read I read a lot, every day until I finish a book and then I'll have a period when I don't read AT ALL. It's weird.
7. If someone gave me the opportunity to travel to one place, anywhere in the world I'd either go to Disneyland in France or to Brighton in England.

I actually can't believe I managed to write 7 facts about me. Wow.

I nominate 

Also, make sure you check out those lovely girls' blogs! They're a lovely bunch!

Hope you enjoyed reading this, and if you want to comment 7 facts about you so I can get to know you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to read this post and so happy that you carried the award on to nominate other fab blogs. It's a little bit strange to hear that you would love to visit Brighton!!! I hope you get here some day soon.
    Amanda. xx

    ReplyDelete