Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Liebster Award

Oh Hi!

So I recently got tagged by Ashlie from With Love A x to answer the 11 questions she came up with and then come up with 11 new questions and tag 11 people. Thank you Ashlie for tagging me!


I had no idea what the Liebster Award was before I got tagged so I might just explain it a little before I answer the questions!
So the Liebster Award is an award given by other bloggers, or as some might call it, a "chain letter". However, the point with it is for us smaller or newbie bloggers to get to know each other and in that way also receive more traffic to our blogs. This also means that all people tagged should have 200 followers or less. And that is why I am doing this. It's a great way to get to know new people and also of course, get more readers which is always fun. So let's get going, shall we?

Who is your biggest inspiration?
I would say that in general, I don't have just ONE person inspiring me, it's more of a group of people, all being youtubers and bloggers. I would say that Zoe (Zoella) is one of the most important to me, being that she suffers from anxiety just like me and she uses her influence in a good way, which makes me look up to her.
Another youtuber I really look up to is Alfie (Pointlessblog). Even though he's a guy I find that I can look up to him and admire what he does and how he manages to also use his influence in a good way. Alfie also inspires me to be a better person in general and same goes with Zoe. But there are lots of other youtubers that inspire me in the same way and if I named them all we would be here 'til Christmas (which is 130 days away, AAAAAAHHHH).

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In 5 years I'll be 21 years old, and I hope that by that time I'll be in England studying at a University. What I want to study is still not 100% but right now I'm really interested in studying writing and the english language. We'll see how life goes and what crazy pats I'll go on, but I'm excited!

If you could only listen to one singer/band for the rest of your life who would it be?
This is a hard one but I would have to say The Script. They make great relatable music and as long as I can listen to their music and sing along while crying then I'm happy!

What is your happiest memory?
Christmas with my family. I don't have a specific Christmas I remember more than others but I've always been very happy on Christmas and to just get to spend it with my family is great. So that's probably my happiest memory!

What is your biggest fear?
I have 2 very big fears, one being heights. As soon as I'm even 1 feet above the ground I feel scared and that's not an over eggcaturation. I literally just can not be up in the air!
The other fear is that I'll be stuck in Finland for the rest of my life, or that I'll back down and not do what I want to do. Finland is a lovely country but I'd like to move and see new parts of the world and I hope to not EVER feel like I can't move from Finland because my dreams are not for Finland.

If you could change anything in your life what would it be?
I have to say that right now I am happy with my life and I'm not sure I would change anything, I would however like to add a boyfriend into the whole thing ;)

Reason behind the last time you cried?
I spoke to Emma Blackery on the phone yesterday (you can read all about that on twitter) and as soon as she hung up I ran out of the room and cried, I was just sooooo blown away by talking to her on the phone and how sweet and lovely she was and I've been watching her for so long and cried to her song "the promise" and to get to tell her how proud I am of what she did and how she raised money for charity was just too much for me to take so I ran to my mom and cried. True story.

What song would be the theme tune of a movie of your life?
The first song that came to mind is "Humans" by Christina Perri. I'm a person who does everything for the ones I love and sometimes it all gets a little bit too much, seeing that I'm only human. So let that play in your mind while reading future blogposts of mine!

What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Since I don't know if Ashlie meant personality or looks I will do one of each.
Personality wise I like that I'm stubborn. If I want something, I'm gonna have it, I don't care how much I have to work to have it. I know that I can't have everything in life like a prince and a castle and such, but the important things, I'm prepared to fight for them. And I really like that about myself.
Look-wise I really like my smile. I have pretty full lips and kind of straight and white teeth so I'm happy to smile at any time haha!

What is the best advice you have ever been given?
The best advice, or peace of thought, I've ever been given is "you are not your body". The person who said this didn't say it directly to me, but she made a video titled that and it changed my life. So that's the best thing I've ever heard.

What makes you feel confident?
I feel confident when I wear clothes that I like and know I look good in but I'm a pretty confident person naturally (it took a while to build that up but now I'm naturally confident) so I'm not sure there's a certain thing I do to feel more confident!

That's all the questions! Now it's time for me to tag 11 people with 200 followers or under and come up with 11 questions.

I tag:


The questions I want you guys to answer are:

1. What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
2. If you could only use one lipstick for the rest of your life what lipstick would it be?
3. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
4. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
5. If you had 48 hours to live what would you do?
6. What was your childhood dream job?
7. What's your favorite season and why?
8. If you had no fear what would you do?
9. Why did you start a blog and what is the meaning behind your blog name?
10. If you won 1,000,000 on the lottery what would you do?
11. What's your favorite book?

I hope you guys liked this blogpost and again, thank you Ashlie for tagging me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nomination hun my answers are up on my blog now x http://coffeebeautylife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/liebster-award-nominated-by-itsmaddiehbu.html?m=0#more

    ReplyDelete