Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Maybelline New York Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner | Review

Oh Hi!

So recently I've been doing lots of makeup searching for back to school and I wanted a liquid liner that would be easy to use. I asked Jade which eyeliner she was using and she said that she was using the Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner and that she really really liked it so I decided to buy it.



I have never used a liquid liner in the form of a pen before so I was kind of scared to poke myself in the eye even though I'm somewhat an artsy person as I draw and stuff. 
Anyway, I found this eyeliner to be easy to use and I was very happy with how my winged liner turned out when I used this. It dries pretty quickly once it's on and I found that when it's on it lasts for about 7 hours without smudging. When I used this the first time I tested it out so that I went and checked on it every hour or so to see if it had smudged and I wore it from about 1pm to 8pm without any smudging or creasing. About 2 hours later, when I removed it, it had smudged the tiniest bit in my crease but not dramatically smudged all over the eyelid which I find that the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner does.

I have pretty oily eyelids so I used the L'OrĂ©al Paris Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer (that's a damn mouthful) before applying the eyeliner but I honestly don't think the primer makes any difference if you don't have oily eyelids. 

I have heard that some people say that this dries out very quickly but I don't find that and neither does my friends who use it. It mostly consists of water so there's really no chance of it drying out after a week or so.

It costs 11,60€ and for me that's a price I will pay for an eyeliner if it's good and this eyeliner is definitely better than best!
I feel that Maybelline is getting better at making makeup now, so YAY MAYBELLINE.

I will definitely be repurchasing this unless something drastic happens and I end up dying using this eyeliner or Maybelline stops selling it, which in that case I'll be MAD.

Have you guys tried this? If so, what do you think about it? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment