Saturday, August 2, 2014

Iphone Life | 25th July - 2nd August

Oh Hi!

First of all, how is it already August?! I feel like it was Christmas just yesterday. Yes, I said the C-word and I'm already excited for the C-word and it's 144 days until the C-word. Yes, I'm already counting the days.

Anyway, today I thought I would take you into my Iphone life from the last week since I haven't done one of these since April which, if you wanna read that it's here.


As you can see we've been having really warm weather here in Finland and where I live and I, of course, had to take a screenshot of it for twitter or something like that.


When we were at our cottage I just couldn't help but take this picture of Tim because he was looking so cute!


I did the "No Mirror Makeup Challenge" for a video and of course I had to take a picture of the final outcome! You can watch the video here!



I bought the Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner and I wanted to try it out so I did this simple black winged eyeliner and red lip look a night when I was bored. Yep, what a life I lead.


My favorite icecream lollie, Magnum♥ I might have had one of these today too... Oops.


I did the illegal... I screenshot a snapchat. The story with this is that my friend Ida sent me a snapchat of her Share a Coke bottle with a random funny name and I told her that I never find my name on these bottles so she did the next best thing. What a lovely person.



On Thursday the rain was POURING down so the only acceptable thing to do was dance in the rain. So I did. And my mom took pictures. Thanksssss!


I've had lots of late night chats with Jade recently (as you can see from the time up there...) and I take screenshots when they're funny or just plain stupid so my phone is filled with screenshots from Jade and my texts to her. And yes, she's named "My Wife" on my phone, problem?


Again, here's another one. Just plain ridiculous and I did laugh at this so...



This was me earlier today when I was ready for a birthday celebration. My Uncle's wife turns 60 today!

And that's it! What have you guys been up to this week? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment