Saturday, August 30, 2014

Autumn Time August - M&C Collabs

Oh Hi!

Yes, It's that time again where me and Cara have pushed the month's collab until the last minute but have no fear, this will be just as great.

If you read last month's collab you will know that we did something called "Just Say Yes July" inspired by Zoella. We would now like to know how you guys did so let us know by leaving us a comment!
I did well, I went up on a roof and I traveled to Lappeenranta and stuff. I will be having a seperate blogpost up soon about my 25 Things To Do This Summer list and most of them I did in july so stay tuned for that!

Now to this month's blogpost! Autumn (fall) is coming up whether you like it or not so we thought it was time to show you guys our Autumn essentials!



First up is the red lip and the winged eyeliner. It's such a simple look but I'll wear it probably every other day this Autumn just because I honesly LOVE it. I also need to buy the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 sometime this Autumn but I'm waiting for feelunique.com to have a discount so I can do some bargain shopping. Yes I'm that person. Also yes I'm wearing my onesie in that picture because that's also an essential for Autumn and Winter!


Next up is candles. Scented candles or normal candles I don't care, as long as they make my room feel cosy. 


Of course, SWEATERS for Sweater Weather. These are just some of my sweaters but trust me, I have MANY more. I'm also going to buy a festive sweater sometime closer to Christmas so I can get more into the Christmas spirit. Though... Dare I say it... I'm already waiting for Christmas. OOPS.


It might just be me, but when fall and winter comes around I read lots more. I don't know why but I just like to curl up in bed with a blanket and a book and some tea or hot chocolate and disappear into the imaginary world that authors create. The books up there are books I'm most likely going to read this fall and winter and I'll be reading Mocking Jay for like the 5th time before I'm going to watch the movie!

Nailpolishes from Left - Right: Maybelline Color Show "Wow Orange
                                              Paris Memories Nailpolish (No name or number)
                                              Golden Rose "Matte Velvet"
                                              L'OrĂ©al Paris Resist and Shine (Name has rubbed off, sorry!)
                                              Tanya Burr Cosmetics "Midnight Sparkles"

Last but not least is nailpolish. When Summer is over it's finally acceptable to wear darker nailpolishes and Gosh I love it. Of curse, orange for when the leaves start going orange and red, purple for in between and red for Christmas. 

That's all for this time! Make sure to check out Cara's blogpost too and leave her some love!
Let me know what your Autumn essentials are!

No comments:

Post a Comment