Saturday, July 12, 2014

What I Brought With Me To Lappeenranta

Oh Hi!

As you're reading this I'm currently running around somewhere with my internet bestie Julia who I'm visiting from thursday to monday. And since packing is really boring and I always forget something I took pictures while packing to show you what I brought with me to Lappeenranta, were Julia lives. I'll also quickly throw in there that I'm vlogging the whole trip so you can look forward to those vlogs sometime this month!

Let's get started now!

 First off, all my face stuff and body stuff. 
From left to right:
Evidence perfume by Yves Rocher - I personally love this perfume because it's such a sexy smell. Haha, there's literally no other way I can describe it.But it smells kind of flowery and yeah, sexy.

Dove body milk Deepcare Complex - This is a sample that I got somewhere so first thing, I got it for free. I feel like it smells like men's aftershave so it might be for men but I use it on my legs and I got n o care in the world about that. It moisturizes and does it's job and it was the only mini-size bodylotion I own

Yves Rocher Organic Vanilla Shower Gel - I own tons of these Yves Rocher mini-size shower gels and I just felt like smelling like vanilla on this trip. I haven't tried any of these mini-sized shower gels yet so I have no idea if my body will love them or hate them, but this trip will be a great time to find out

TRESemmé Split End Repair Shampoo - I took these small bottles that my mother had laying around and put my shampoo and conditioner in them so that's why the shampoo is not in a TRESemmé bottle. Anyways, I like using this shampoo but it does not repair any of my split ends. I've owned this for a long time and I use it almost every time I wash my hair but it doesn't do anything to my hair other than clean it... I figured, however, that it might be because I have curly hair. I don't know

VO5 Sheer Vitality Conditioner - This is also in another bottle so it's not in its original packaging. Anyways, I like this conditioner, it leaves my hair smooth. And it's also the only conditioner we have in our house right now soooo

Garnier Dry Mist High Protection SPF 30 - I hate the sticky ew feeling that some sun lotions leave so I bought this in hope that it wouldn't leave me feeling sticky, and I absolutely adore it. So I'm bringing it with me, enough said

Garnier PureActive Purifying Make-up Remover Gel - I use this to remove my makeup and it does its job. It says that it's a 2 in 1 so that it would also cleanse but I have never really used it to only clean my face when I'm wearing no makeup so I can't say if it's good at that, and I also always go over with my usual cleanser but it removes makeup very well and the plus thing with this is that you can lock the pump so that the thing doesn't just pour out of the bottle. Plus points to Garnier for that!

Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System - You've heard me talk about this one before in THIS blogpost so I'm not going to repeat myself. This version, however, is number 4, aka for Oily skin. But it doesn't really make a difference for me as my skin is pretttyyyyyy oily.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil - I've already talked about this product in a post, so if you're interest in reading about it, here's the post: http://itsmaddiehbu.blogspot.com/2014/03/make-way-march-m-collabs.html

I also brought with me a deodorant as you don't want smelly armpits, no one wants smelly armpits, which I forgot to take a picture of but it's the Nivea Anti-Perspirant Dry Comfort roll-on deodorant. And it's good, it smells nice and it does its job. Yay!


The products:
Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in 004 Sandstorm
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer
Maxfactor Facefinity 3 in 1 Foundation in Warm Almond 45
Maybelline Expression Kajal in 33 Black
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 004 Black Brown
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light
Yves Rocher Nourishing Lipbalms in raspberry and Coconut
L'Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain in 103 Marilyn
Bulan.nu lipbalm in a vanilla scent that we got at school once
BH Cosmetics Duo Fiber Stippling Brush
Mirror
Eyelashcurler
two brushes which I have no idea what brand they are, sorry!


Batiste Dry Shampoo - I've only just recently got this but I like it. The only downside is the smell because it smells like those mosquitosprays you use if you want to get rid of mosquitos lol
TRESemmé Heat Defense Styling Spray - I used this for a long time and it's so good. It really does protect the hair and it also has the lock so the product doesn't come out. Only bad thing with this is that it makes my floor really slippery so I should put up a sign saying "Warning! The Floor May Be Slippery" because of this product haha


Pepsodent toothpaste. I'm finnish after all.

Now we are getting to CLOTHESSSSSSSSSS.  I'm an overpacker when it comes to clothes because I like having options. Like "what if it's rainy that day?" and I also don't like wearing the same clothes everyday. 


Four pairs of shorts, the pink and flowery ones are shorts. And three pairs of trousers yay


Three croptops and 2 normal tops. The white ones are tops.


Two sweaters (plus the one I'm wearing on the train) and a cozy hoodie.

Two playsuits since I don't know, I felt like it.

And of course, camera and charger for camera plus pj's and charger for my phone and I also brought my earphones and my wallet, of course! And a pair of flats, along with my converse.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and you can look forward to some vlogs and stuff coming up this month (hopefully). Thank you for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment