Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Just Lips June - M&C Collabs

Oh Hi!

June just ran away and I did nothing productive with that month and so here we are, one day late, with the monthly collab for June. We are a mess.

Anyways, this month (well last month) is all about lips and our favorite lip products and therefore I have 5 lip products to discuss with you guys. And after you finish reading this, there's another post over on Cara's blog where she talks about 5 lip products as well. Soooo, let's get started! You will in this post also figure out that I suck at explaining colors and I only know the colors pink, purple, red, blue, green, yellow, black, brown, orange and white.


First up is my Yves Rocher Lipstick in the color Raspberry (14). It's a pink/purple/red mixture (I guess it is the color of a raspberry as that is the name) and I absolutely adore it. It's really soft and long-lasting and you don't have to worry about it drying out your lips because it is also moisturizing. The packaging is also super cute and the lipstick smells good (if that's something you care about in a lipstick). 


Next is my Yves Rocher Nourishing lip balm with a raspberry scent and color. Though it isn't as strong as the lipstick I mentioned above it still gives some color to your lips while moisturizing them. If you've ever seen me with a raspberry colored lip, this is probably what I've been wearing as this is my holy grail product and I take it with me EVERYWHERE I go. 


Then we have my only (yes, ONLY) lipliner which is Maybelline New York Colorsensational lip liner in 547 Pleasure Me Red. As the name says and as you can see from the picture it's a red matte lipliner and I feel like it has some kind of undertone however it's not purple as it comes of as just red. But I can't put my finger on what kind of undertone it is. This isn't a great great great product, but for the price (I think I paid 5€ for it) it's okay. I know there's lots of other products out there, much cheaper, that are better than this but I bought it in a rush and I'm happy with it.


This product (or products as I own two) is probably one of the best. It's the L'Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain. I own them in 103 Marilyn and 200 Princess. While the Marilyn one is a bright pink (which, if you apply it more than once goes kind of purple) the Princess one is a orange red, depending on how much you apply. These are long-lasting and moisturizing and you barely feel them on your lips. I really love these products. I do have to say, however, that I no longer buy L'Oréal's products because of the rumors about how they test on animals, but I will use these up, of course.


With this last product, which is a lipstick, I had some trouble finding out the name. It is by L'Oréal and says Intense Blondes on the packaging, however underneath it says "Color Riche". I looked at the website and couldn't find the exact shade, which makes me believe that these were limited edition, but I'm not sure at all. Anyways, this one is in 285 Pink Fever. It's a shimmery bright pink which goes on smoothly and is really soft. You don't have to apply a lot for it to show up. It is a really good product and that's why it made in here, but as I said before, I no longer buy L'Oréal's products but will use this up. 

Sooo, that's it! Remember, to check out Cara's top 5 lip products and leave her some love! And as always, here's her little message for all of y'all: 
Hey everyone! Good to see you all back after 6 months Leende ansikte med leende ögon How amazing has this been? So again, thanks to Maddie for doing this with me for half a year. We must do something special for the final blog, which is just around the corner! This has flown by. Now I’m going to plug myself here before I get all emotional, but please go and have a read of my post and let me know what you think in the comments, and make sure you leave Maddie nice things in the comments down below. I love you all, see you soon!

Let me know in the comments below what your favorite lip product is and if you've tried any of the products I mentioned!

Swatches and Links to the products



Products for left to right:

Yves Rocher Nourishing Lip Balm with Rasberry scent (not linked to the exact same product, but I couldn't find it anywhere)
L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Lipcolor in 285 Pink Fever (exact product no longer available)

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS MY FAVOURITE POST SO FAR!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post,love!
    xoxo Antonella

    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete