Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cottage Life















Oh Hi!

Today I decided to show you guys a little of the cottage life as we spend about every weekend at our summer cottage. And well, while I'm writing this we're still at the cottage but I bring my laptop with me here because let's face it, I can't live without my sweet baby laptop...

So while I'm not showing you inside, because it's a mess inside and we basically just sleep and eat inside, you can see the beautiful beach we have and such.

At the moment we're having some kind of "heatwave" in Finland. While people in the warmer countries would still be freezing here we're sweating our asses off because of the heat. This heatwave has been going on for about 2-3 weeks now which means that the water is hella warm at about 25-27°C and if it's windy on land it's then warmer in the water (which NEVER happens).

Where our cottage is we don't really see the sunset as there's trees in the way, but we do still get a beautiful evening sun which I never get tired off.

I hope you guys enjoyed this look at our cottage and the beauty of nature! 










4 comments:

  1. that looks so beautiful! i'm hoping that i can raise enough to be able to travel one day too. in fact, i'm hoping & working hard for it to happen that i might just blog the entire experience myself :) hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you manage to get to travel and if you do then yes, definitely blog about it all!

      xoxo Maddie

      Delete
  2. I just came back from two days out at my boyfriend's cottage and it was just so refreshing! You are lucky to be able to find yourself in nature, near a lake, every week! Such scenery can only bring peace to the mind! xo

    MD from http://byourbself.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right about that! I hope you had a great time at your boyfriend's cottage!

      xoxo Maddie

      Delete