Saturday, June 21, 2014

25 Things To Do This Summer | Inspired By Pointlessblog

Oh Hi!

Today I'm telling you my summer bucket list that Alfie made me do. If you wanna hear me explain why some of the things are on my list here's a video!



(please watch in HD, the quality turned out to be really shit otherwise!)


My Summer 2014 Bucket List:
  1. Go Stargazing
  2. Eat another flavour of icecream other than chocolate this time.
  3. Sleep in a tent
  4. Vlog interesting days
  5. Have Starbucks and order it in english
  6. Meet Julia and Jade
  7. Go on a ride I'm terrified of at Linnanmäki
  8. Read The Fault In Our Stars
  9. Watch the sunset
  10. Go Canoeing
  11. Do something crazy and new (something that scares me)
  12. Go on a hiking trail
  13. Film a Summer Lookbook
  14. Swim at a public beach
  15. Swim in the sea while it's raining
  16. Pull an all-nighter
  17. Go Fishing (Done)
  18. Go for a picnic
  19. Build a sandcastle (Done)
  20. Dance in the rain
  21. Run through sprinklers
  22. Go to a zoo
  23. Climb a tree
  24. Scream weird things in public with a friend
  25. Go horseback riding
What's on your Summer 2014 Bucket List?
And did I miss something?



No comments:

Post a Comment