Saturday, May 10, 2014

What Are We Waiting For?



Oh Hi!

Today I thought I would discuss the quote in the picture because let's face it, it gives me a lot of thoughts. 

I'm a dreamer. I dream of going to big cities. I dream of seeing the world. I dream of inspiring. And instead I'm in this small little town in a pretty small country. I'm mostly forced to be here because I can't quit school. I have to get a profession so I can get money to do things. To fullfill my dreams.

But I wonder, when it comes to the time when I CAN go abroad and see the world, will I resist? Will I question what I'll miss at home? Or will I jump into the adventure and go?

I pray with all my heart that I'll go. That I won't be afraid of going, of dreaming of bigger things. 

The quote also fits into moving on in our lives. Moving on from an ex maybe, or letting someone go because you know they're not good for you. We find it hard to move on, I think it's mostly because we're so USED to how it used to be. And I pray to God that I won't be afraid of taking a step away from what's not good for me, even if I've gotten used to it. Because I don't wanna be weak, I don't wanna be average and I don't want to be someone who stays because I'm AFRAID.

I hope that people (me included) will be brave enough to take that step into adventure when the chance comes. Because nothing will change if we're stuck in the same place pacing back and forth.






No comments:

Post a Comment