Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New hair, don't currrr

Oh Hi!

For you who follow me on twitter will know that I got my hair cut yesterday. So of course it's time for a picture and some hair-talk.

Before

Now my hair is curly. If I leave it it'll look like that, at least before I got my hair cut.
But I had a lot of split ends and my hair was just not feeling it so I just felt brave and was like "screw it" and she cut off all the split ends. It was about an inch and a half. Then I was even braver and I was like "layers, layers yass" and well she cut layers.
Curly hair lifts and becomes bigger with layers. My hair is really big now, but nothing how it was when it airdryed yesterday before I slept on it and ran around at school.


That there, is my hair now. I feel like it is A LOT shorter but also just biggger because of the layers. But I'm actually liking it! I didn't think I would fancy shorter hair as I've been trying to grow my hair out for so long but it's actually really nice, and when we think of it it's not actually that short, it just looks like it is.

What do you guys think?






No comments:

Post a Comment