Saturday, April 12, 2014

IPhone Life | 3rd - 11th April

Oh Hi!

First of all, I'm sorry I went MIA for the last 2 posts... I got the thing called a cold and then I just couldn't be bothered, school is on my ass too so yah. But here I am with an insight in my life!


We made this nom nom beef and potatoes in cooking class last week and I had to take a picture because it was just too good not to!


On saturday last week Emma and Emma came over for a sleepover and I also did some makeup on their faces that will be featured on my blog soon!


I'm sorry Emma for putting this one here but it was too good not to feature it in this post! Aren't we adorable?


This was me yesterday before Emma's birthday party!


I SET FIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
We went to the middle of the forest were we roasted marshmallows and these idiots tried to scare the shit outta us by telling scary stories. Yes I did get scared but don't tell them okay?
(I had a great time yesterday thank you people for being hilarious and stuff and Emma thank you for the food I still want more of that cake okay yes send some to me thank you.)






No comments:

Post a Comment