Saturday, April 19, 2014

Do You Know Me Yet? - 25 Facts About Me

Oh Hi!


Though I've been blogging for almost a year now I'm pretty sure there are a lot of things you guys don't know about me and I thought it would  be cool to do 25 Facts About Me. I might only get to 5 facts but I'll try.

  1. My birthday is on the 18th of May. As my friend you probably know this but maybe not everyone knows this.
  2. I was meant to be named 'Michaela' but then my cousin Mikku was born and they gave her the name Michaela so then my parents had to figure out a new name and that's how they came up with my great name that nobody can say (Maddie is a nickname btw ooooh)
  3. I love art and I love to draw, mostly portraits and sometimes imaginary things that are really deep to me.
  4. My favorite movies are the Hunger games and Catching Fire. I love the books, and the movies have been great so far and secret only you guys will know: I'm counting down the days until Mockingjay part 1 comes out don't judge me.
  5. My favorite books are Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire. Just ah, perfection.
  6. My middle name is Elisabet but I spell it with an H at the end because I think it looks cooler.
  7. I don't wear makeup on a day to day basis but when I wear makeup I like to go all out haha.
  8. My mothertongue is swedish and I have problems learning finnish so you can understand how stupid I feel sometimes when asking "what?" and the most easiest finnish questions... Thanks mom and dad.
  9. I'm a pretty spoiled girl but I don't think of myself as unappreciative because I know I'm blessed to have what I have and I always remind myself to thank my parents for everyday stuff.
  10. Miley Cyrus is my idol and that makes a lot of people ask me "why?" but you know, I don't have to explain it as long as it's something I understand.
  11. When I was 10 my appendicitis got infected and I ended up in the hospital and had surgery so they could take it out. It's probably one of the worst experiences I've ever had and I now have a fear of hospitals and needles.
  12. I've recently developed an addiction to Dr. Phil... Oooops.
  13. I thought myself english when I was 12 years old because I wanted to understand what Justin Bieber said in his interviews. I'm a wonderful person lol
  14. I can't stand people who ask too many questions or who just talk bullshit like shut up I'm not here for your damn ass questions.
  15. I believe in God and Jesus. Nuff said about that I guess.
  16. I'm pretty anti-social. Though I like talking to my friends and classmates and such I don't like hanging in a group of many people because it gives me anxiety. So that's why I only have a few friends.
  17. I have a fear of those automatic doors in malls and shops and such because I once almost got stuck between them.
  18. I'm also afraid of heights and I have no idea why.
  19. I'm a sucher for romantic comedies but I don't watch them a lot anymore because they always leave me feeling empty sigh.
  20. I'd love to move to London eventually because I'd like to speak english on a daily basis everywhere I go!
  21. I actually have really bad eyesight but I still don't wear my glasses everyday because my mom is scared that it'll just make my eyesight even worse... IDK mom.
  22. I have my phone on silent almost all the time because I have tweets sent to my phone and then my phone would go off literally every second if I didn't have it on silent. This is also the reason why I'm a bad texter and call-answerer (I just made that up) as I never hear anyone calling me or texting me.
  23. If I didn't have to wake up so early everyday I would probably wear makeup and decent clothes but I just can not be bothered at 7am. When I wake up I just roll out of bed, wash my face, eat breakfast, get dressed and then I'm good to go.
  24. My favorite song at the moment is probably Ed Sheeran - Sunburn because I cry everytime I hear it.
  25. I've only been in love ONCE.
There you have it! If you've made it down here then CONGRATULATIONS, you are now a Maddienator (whether you like it or not) and we're getting married. Leave me 5-10 facts about yourself in the comments below and also let me know if there's any specific post you would like me to write and I'll get on it!

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment