Saturday, March 29, 2014

New Year's Resolutions Update

Oh Hi!

Since we're now done with 1/4 of the year (WOOOOW) I thought it would be good to give you guys an update on how I'm getting on with my new year's resolutions, so let's get started!

If you're a new reader and you don't know my new year's resolutions you can read about them here: http://itsmaddiehbu.blogspot.fi/2014/01/welcome-to-new-year-2014.html

My first New Year's resolution was to keep up with this blog and I think I'm doing well on that part so far!
I do still have troubles finding inspiration for Beauty Wednesdays but at least I have the M&C Collabs going up every month! 
How do you guys think I'm doing so far on this resolution? Good? Bad? Let me know!

My second resolution was to workout and surprisingly I've done better on this part than I thought I would! I do have days when I can't be bothered to eat all healthy (Mostly saturdays and sundays because they start with s and s is for sin) but now I workout 3-5 times a week depending on how my body is feeling! And I've lost 2 kg and now I'm at that weight I aimed for so yes, I DID IT.
And I have a 2-pack (no not the singer) and I want it to be a 6-pack and I'll be as happy as a dog who gets to run free.

My last resolution was to focus on the important things (like school) and shit I am failing at that one. I still can't be bothered to do my homework at home, nope I do them last minute in school. I do of course listen in class and discuss with the teachers so I'm not failing at school but the homework part is just not going well... Oh well, I can overlook that as we don't really have lots of things to do in school anymore because our final exams are coming up soon and they are those kinda exams you can't study for so let's hope I manage to pass them all!

How are you guys doing with your New Year's resolutions? (:




No comments:

Post a Comment