Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Favorite Quotes & Why

Oh Hi!

I'm sorry for not posting anything yesterday, I simply didn't have time. So today is the day instead!

Today I thought I would share with you guys some of my favorite quotes and why, so let's get started, shall we?


This quote is one of my favorites because first of all I love butterflies, they are so beautiful and they can't see how beautiful they are. Second, I like it because it gives me hope, In a weird way. I once actually did this and it kind of gave me strength to fight for what I want. It's weird.

(no source)

You'll soon see a pattern with these quotes, they're all about dreaming and believing in yourself. Those are my favorite ones.
I love this one especially much because I'm really impressed with the universe and everything in it, and then this quote just MAKES SENSE.

"We're all just skeletons underneath"
This quote is one of my favorites because Zoe said it in a video she did with Grace. It kind of just reminds me that no matter how I wanna judge someone, they're the same as me underneath and we should all just stand together.

 (Source doesn't exist anymore)

I don't actually know where Miley said it but the minute I saw it it became my absolute favorite quote. It's really true that you do learn from your mistakes and it's all part of life. I find that beautiful.

(Picture belongs to me)

Disney is the greatest and always seem to teach us the same thing, you can be what you wanna be.


That's it for today! But always let me know what your favorite quotes are!


No comments:

Post a Comment