Saturday, February 1, 2014

Yummy Burger

Oh Hi!

First I wanna apologize for not putting up a Beauty Wednesday in such a long time! But the things that I've had planned have just not turned out how I wanted to and then I haven't had a backup plan so I've left you with nothing. But I do have exciting BW's coming up in the near future so I hope they'll make up for it!

Now let's get into this week's post which is a yummy fast recipe for some semi-healthy alternative to a BigMac at McDonald's.


I started off by frying my egg so it would act like a bief.


I then heated up my bread on the stove too.


Then you just add whatever you wanna add to the bread. I added some mayonnaise, some tuna, 4 slices of cucumber, 2 slices of tomato, some saladdressing and some cheese.


Then you just add the first bread ontop of the second bread like a boss and then you're finished (:

This took no time at all to make and it's sooooo yummy! Try it sometime (:



1 comment:

  1. Im not a huge fan of burgers unfortunately but this does look scrummy!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete