Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fashion February - Our Fab Spring Looks - M&C Collabs

Hi There!

If you now feel really lost and don't know what the hell's going on you should check back to THIS post from last month to understand this all!

This month's beauty Collab with Cara is all about spring looks! While it's still really cold and annoying spring-trying-to-take-over-winter weather here it's starting to get really springy in other parts of the world. So, to help you guys pick the best spring look for whatever you have coming up here you have two posts about that!


Now, let's get started, shall we?

Makeup





Products used:

Face: Maxfactor Facefinity 3 in 1 Foundation in Warm Almond 45, 
Rimmel London Stay Matte long lasting Pressed Powder in 004 Sandstorm, 
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light,
Maxfactor Flawless Perfection Blush in 220 Classic Rose

Eyes: Lumene Natural Code Eye Dramatizer Trio Eyeshadow in 6 Goddess,
Maybelline New York Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 01 Intense Black,
Maybelline New York Expression Kajal in 33 Black,
Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof,
Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara,
Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 004 Black Brown

Lips: L'oreal Paris Intense Blondes lipstick in 285 Pink Fever

Nails: Essie Nailpolish in Cute as a button



Hair


For my hair I just let it stay natural curly and then I frenchbraided my fringe and pinned it up with a bobbypin.

Outfits

I Picked out two outfits that I thought is perfect for daytime or nighttime and you can dress these outfits up or down deprending on your personal preference!





Funny enough everything I'm wearing in these outfits are from H&M except the shoes and they're the brand M.G.T Shoes!
'
The black and blue dress I'm wearing has these cute cutouts at the mid-waist (I guess) but I didn't manage to get a good picture of that so you just gotta imagine what it looks like (;

Also as I haven't yet shopped for spring in H&M the clothes I'm wearing is from last year but you can still find similiar items in H&M so don't worry!

Cara's personal message: Hello all you lovely Maddie followers! It’s me again. Don’t worry to much, I’m not going to make this long, as I know Maddie will sexily promote my blog anyways down below! It would be super nice of you to click on one of the links to my blog, have a little looksee, and if you like what you see maybe drop a nice comment or a follow would make my day! Love you all bunches and bunches, Cara xx

Don't forget to check out Cara's spring looks here and leave her a comment saying I sent you! (;

Thank you for reading and I will see you all on Saturday for my weekly random post!

No comments:

Post a Comment