Saturday, February 8, 2014

Emotions & Boys

Oh Hi!

Today I thought it would be a great time discussing what an emotional wreck I've been lately because let's face it, all girls are emotional messes, some are just better at controlling it!
I don't know if I'm good at controlling myself but I'm more that kinda girl who keeps everything inside and then suddenly cries over that we have no chocolate. Yes, put me up for rehab!

Lately, however, I've been damn emotional inside. I don't know if it's some stupid boy giving me the feels or just humanity in general, but I am feeling the emotional mess inside of me like a rainstorm, which means I feel like crying ALL THE TIME. *opens textbook to study for english* "Nope nope nope nope nope don't cry you can do this you can study no crying"
I think it's the stress over school... Hahahahah.

Now that I also mentioned boys I might as well just discuss them a little bit too.

What is it with great-smelling boys/men that just makes every girl wanna fall to their knees and.... Yeah well idk what they wanna do I'm just awkward.
No jokes but like a good-smelling man/boy just makes me wanna cuddle with them and smell them all day and I think this is why I'm single. I'm just way too weird... HELP, SEND HELP.

Also, why do boys feel the need to never grow up and always be total dicks for most of the time? Like I have yet to meet a good looking, nice-smelling NICE GUY my age. Like I honestly don't think this will happen until I am 40 and have already invested in 20 cats.

And because of that one douche you feel like you will never be able to ever trust anyone again and even though you forgive that person when another boy comes around and maybe likes you you don't do anything about it because you're scared. At least this is me.
And I start feeling kind of lonely when almost all of my closest friends have had boyfriends or have boyfriends and I feel myself wanting that, but also being scared of that. Idk this is getting too deep.

This post had literally no meaning but if you made it to the end then thank you for reading and you can leave a comment below letting me know what makes YOU emotional (:


No comments:

Post a Comment