Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome To The New Year 2014

Hello!

Another year has passed and I feel happy to know that I'm still here.
2013 was a lifechanging year for me and it happened a lot of things during this year.

This year I got out of a really deep depression that I had had for a very long time. 
I know some of you know about it but not everyone. But that's the biggest thing that happened to me this year. I got out of depression.

This year I also got confirmed and said "Yes" to God and that's something really big too.

In August I started my last year of obligated school and I'm halfway through now. I THINK I'LL MAKE IIIIIIIIT. *sings with a made up melody*

2014 is now here, and it's now time to make some pointless new year's resolutions that you never seem to complete.
This year I've decided to not make any pointless resolutions and instead make resolutions that I'd like to keep.

Therefore I shall tell you my new year's resolution in hope that if more people know about them I'm more likely to keep them:

  1. Keep up with this blog. I wanna work on this blog and have posts up every week (unless something happens) and I really wanna write about things I like and not worry about readers or anything else. I want this blog to be my personal little space with posts about what I love and what I enjoy writing about. And I'm looking forward to one year of great fun with this blog (:
  2. Work out. Now this is the resolution everyone always seem to fail at but I really wanna do it because of some parts on my body that I don't like. I wanna make this year a fun year and make myself happy with my body, and it won't happen unless I work for it. Wish me luck ayeee!
  3. Focus on the important things. Being 15 and having other things in life and not just school isn't always the greatest thing because it affects your grades in school. But as I'm now soon gonna have to work on final work so I'll be able to graduate I've decided not to care so much about rumors and drama and BOYS. Right now school is important and I wanna graduate with good grades, so I will try to focus on school and try to care more about homeworks and tests and less about rumors and stuff like that.
I wanna thank everyone who has stayed with me throughout this year even though I might have been difficult to be with at times during the bad time in my life. But I thank you all and I hope you all are happy and I hope that 2014 is the best year for you.<3

Thank you Emma, Mikku, other Emma, Jade, Everyone from my Skriba, Tasha, Mom&Dad, Julia, Bibi, my therapist, Carmela, Febri, Katie, Ronja, Kristin, Roosa, Nelly and everyone else who was a part of my life this year. (you know I'm bound to forget somebody so I just kinda gave up)

I hope you reading this had a wonderful year and if you didn't just know that it might get better in 2014. You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment