Sunday, December 8, 2013

New Hair Color


(Sorry that I don't have any makeup on, but then again it's my hair we should focus on)

Hello!

Yes, I am posting on a sunday because saturday flew by with no sight of interest in writing lol.
But I just thought I would show you guys my new hair (: 

If you follow me on twitter (which you all should by now (; ) you'll know that I went to the hairdresser on wednesday and got my hair dyed and cut.
I gotta say the haircolor I have now is probably my favorite haircolor I've ever had.

I've been blonde (natural hair color), dark brunette (almost black) and dark brunette with tip dye. But this is my favorite one.
It's a redbrown color and as with most dyes look different in every light. 


What do you guys think? And if you could dye your hair any color, what color would that be? (:

I'll see you guys on WEDNESDAY for the first Beauty Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment