Saturday, December 14, 2013

Feeling Under the Weather

Hello!

Lately I've been feeling really under the weather physically and I can't for the life of me get better! 
I am very, very tired of over-dosing on painkillers and warm drinks and other stuff for your throat but I'm not ill enough to go to the doctor and get some magical medicine so I'll get better.

I know this is the season when everyone's feeling under the weather but it would be nice to start feeling better after 1 month of going back and forth being ill.

What do you guys do when you're ill? And do you think it helps? Please let me know, I'm desperate!!

And I apologize for the very short post, but considering I'm sitting here writing this while having fever and a killer headache at almost 11pm (because I haven't been feeling like writing before now, what an ass I am) I think I at least deserve some killer advice for how to get my cold to go away!!





No comments:

Post a Comment