Saturday, November 30, 2013

The 2013 Christmas Tag


Oh Hi!

I was browsing through bloglovin to find ideas for this week's blogpost and I came across the 2013 CHRISTMAS tag! (Originally created by Georgina, to see her answers you can click HERE)

So I'm gonna give this a go now as Christmas is my favorite holiday!

1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
When I was little we had a synthetic one every year but when I got older we started having a real one as we live in the forest and can just go outside and pick a Christmas tree. I gotta say I don't really care whether it's real or not but it adds to the Christmas "feel" if it's real!

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's december, what do you pick?
I'm not a coffee drinker at all but I like lattes... If it was Starbucks I'd probably get the peppermint mocha or something else holiday-ish haha.

3. Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I decorated the Christmas tree in my room in gold and I think it looks great like that! 
Our big Christmas tree is always filled with all kinds of colors and I think it looks great like that too!

4. Giving or receiving?
I enjoy both! But as a 15 year old girl who wants everything on earth I gotta say I might prefer receiving a little bit more! But I LOVE Christmas shopping and doing diy gifts too!

5. To mince pie or not to?
I have no idea what this means so that means we don't do/have whatever that is haha.

6. What's your traditional sunday lunch?
Now I'm gonna explain a typical Christmas Eve in our house as in Finland we get the presents on Christmas Eve and have DINNER instead of lunch haha.
Grandma and grandpa always come to our place and grandma and dad makes the greatest christmas food ever which contains ham, fish, meatballs and so many other great things that I now wanna eat! We eat at 4pm because we often don't eat lunch on Christmas Eve. While eating we always watch "Kalle Ankas Jul" (Donald Duck's Christmas) which is the best thing no matter how many times you see it! And it's only on once a year so let's not judge me for being a child and watching that.

7. Christmas Day Fashion
Our family always dresses up! But I have a feeling I'll be in a comfy sweater this year just living life as a lazy teenager loving christmas haha.

8. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I'm in love with every christmas song as long as Michael Bublé sings them! My favorite right now is the "CHRISTMAS, LOTS OF PEOPLE AROUND" because I can just jam to it and scream it out (If I wasn't ill that is.)

9. What's your favorite Christmas film?
Hmmm... The thing is I don't really watch Christmas films. But all the "Home Alone" films gives me christmas feels! Also some funny swedish comedy that comes every year on Christmas Eve. 

10. Open presents before or after lunch Dinner?
As I already explained we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve and we open our presents after dinner! But now here's the thing; We don't get to see our gifts before they turn up outside out door and we carry them in and give them all to each other and then we open them!


I hope you guys enjoyed this little look into how I celebrate Christmas and I tag you all to do this as well!

Oh and stay tuned for something new and fun on Wednesday! Come back here then and see what that is! ;)


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is great, I love Christmas tags! :) I've been wanting to do one myself.
    We also open our presents on Christmas Eve, I don't know how people can wait til the next day!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just done this Christmas tag too, it's such a good one. I love getting into the festive mood :)

    Paula at Beauty Lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas tree is so cute! I saw you had a youtube channel (I think you channel name is fabulous btw) I was also thinking of starting one, do you have any tips on how to get started?

    http://fashionsmilescupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! (: Thanks luvie!<3
      I don't really know, just make sure you pick a name you wanna use for most social medias because it's a lot easier for people to find you if you have the same user on every social media (: (like me, I'm itsmaddiehbu on every social media hihi) and just make sure to make videos about what YOU wanna talk about or do because if you make videos you don't actually like making then what's the point? (: good luck with your blog and with starting youtube!<3
      xoxo Maddie

      Delete