Saturday, November 23, 2013

Catching Fire Premiere


Oh Hi!

"Catching fire" premiered tuesday night in Finland. And me, as the girl who cried through the whole first movie and has also afterwards read all the books at least 10 times, had to go. Yes, I went to see a movie at 12am on a school night because I'm a rebel like that.

I brought Mikku with me (who you all should know by now). We went there at 10:30pm to queue outside so we would get good seats. Not a lot of people showed up though and I was a little disappointed in the people of *inserts hometown here*. 

Anyways. If you follow me on twitter you will know that a drunk man also came and waited outside while eagerly telling us how beautiful we are. Thanks man. The cops later came to bring him in...
(follow me @itsmaddiehbu for more fun life tweets hihi)

Well they finally let us in and we had to wait almost 1 hour in the theater before the movie started. 
But then IT FINALLY STARTED.

To be really honest with you I had tears in my eyes from the moment I saw the first second of the movie 'til I saw the end text roll by. I was just an EMOTIONAL wreck saying "no no no no no" and "YES YES YES YES" and all that kinda stuff. 

I'm kinda disappointed in the director for leaving out parts that I thought was important and also changing some stuff. But I still think they did a fantastic job with the movie and I can't wait for Mockingjay Part 1 which should come out November 21st 2014!! Only one year away haha.

For those of you who haven't read the books and who haven't yet seen this movie but will go see it (which you all should!) I'm just telling you to mentally prepare because it's a rollercoaster of feelings in 2 and a half hours.

If I had to describe the whole movie in one word I'd say Breathtaking. Not only for the things that happen in it but because of the actors and because of how it's made!

Have you guys seen it? If so, describe it in one word like I did! And if you haven't seen it yet, will you be going to see it?

I'll see you next saturday!
(Also sorry if any O's or K's are missing in any words, my keyboard decided that I don't need those letters anymore and I have to press extra hard on them for them to show up!)



1 comment:

  1. Great post! I loved this movie too, & cried!! :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete