Saturday, October 12, 2013

What do you mean "It's saturday today and you have to make a blogpost"?


Hola!

The title explains how I react every saturday when I realize it's time for me to write a blogpost and the week has gone by without giving me any ideas to a blogpost. Seriously.

Today I thought I could tell you a little bit about my plans for fall break (Which is starting this monday and ends sunday next week) since I literally have nothing else for you guys. Hope you enjoy reading anyways!


I gotta start off by telling you guys how much I've waited for this week of freedom from school to come as I've become way too tired of school to be able to go there any longer without a break. This week of freedom is coming in handy, I gotta say!

Today I'm actually gonna be taking care of the kids at Cross Point which I think I've told you about before. But for those of you who don't know Cross Point is a christian "get together" where we worship and someone preaches and stuff. It's not as boring as it sounds haha.
Anyways the kids under 13 are in a different place and today I'm meant to play with them together with some of my friends. Wish me luck!

On monday or tuesday we're going to Seinäjoki to shop. We were suppposed to go to Oulu and stay at a hotel for 1 night but that isn't happening now so instead we're going shopping. Either way I'm happy!

Now to the most exciting part ever... JULIA IS COMING TO ME ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



If you don't know who Julia is she's basically a crazy girl who I love to the end of the universe and she's my bestie. She lives at the other side of Finland and last time we saw each other was in Helsinki at the day of Justin's concert there so it's a while ago haha.

It's still pretty open as to what we're gonna do when Julia comes here but I think I'm gonna make her film some youtube videos with me and tags and stuff like that to put up later and then I'm gonna let her guest blog which she has no idea she's gonna have to do... Hihi blackmailing (;


Sorry this was such a boring post, I'll try to put up something greater next week hah.


Follow my Blog on Bloglovin, I post new posts every saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I stumbled across your blog and started reading some of your posts. I really like your blog and can't wait to see more in the near future!!!
    Caitlin x.

    http://caitlinjrchurch.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete