Saturday, September 28, 2013

Little Good Things

(Taken by Emma 1 week ago)

Hola!

When you're reading this I'm at camp and I'm probably dead by now because of how rainy and cold it is. 
I do love Fall and I still do, but lately it has just been really rainy and chilly. I enjoyed it for a little while but now that I'm going to camp (As you're reading this I am at camp) I don't want it to be raining and cold.

I've been sitting in front of my laptop now for over an hour trying to figure out what to write about and I'm not quite sure yet what I wanna write about in this post so excuse me if this is a total mess and all over the place, I just haven't had any chance to get any ideas throughout the week as it has just been way too much in my head.

Someone once suggested that I write about something I love, so I thought I would for this blog post give you a list of little good things in life that makes it all worth it!
  • Dancing to music in your room (Like who doesn't love pretending to be great at dancing when no one sees?)
  • Caffe lattes (Do I need to explain? No? Good)
  • Waking up and then realizing it's saturday so you can sleep as long as you want (I'm great at sleeping so I'm even more thankful when this happens to me than to you, I swear)
  • Singing at the top of your lungs
  • Hugging someone taller than you and just disappearing in their embrace (Emma, I'm thinking 'bout youuuuuu)
  • Taking naps (Again, I love sleeping)
  • Romantic comedies (I don't think one girl disagrees when I say those are the best kinds of movies)
  • Wearing new clothes (It's like "wow yay they're actually mineeeeee!!")
  • Taking funny pictures with your friends 
I think that's it for this time. I'll try to make a better post next week and then maybe I can write about the camp I'm at now over the weekend (:




No comments:

Post a Comment