Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cleaning out my Room


Hi there!

First of all I wanna apologize for not doing the "August favorites" post as I said I would. I just realized I don't have that many favorites so... #Awkwardgirl

Anyways, I have started cleaning out my room!
We re-did my brother's room almost 2 years ago and we were meant to re-do my room exactly after but it never happened.
Now I've really recently wanted my room to be fresh and new so I started cleaning out and putting down my stuff in boxes. Believe me when I say, though, that I have waaaaaaaay too much stuff for a 15 year old girl!

It has also been really interesting to look trough all my stuff and put them in boxes as I've found millions of embarrassing dairies from when I was like 10. I'm only 5 years older now but I feel like I was 3 and not 10 when I wrote those daries...
I also found this:


That really can't be that old but it literally got me cracking up like an idiot. Give me strength.

Today I cleaned out my bookshelves and wow, that was a lot of work.
I'm happy that I'm finally getting to it though as my room is literally the lamest room on Earth and this room hasn't been re-done since it was made and that is over 15 years since so hey that's fun. (Like the walls have dogs on them, stop judging me.)

I have sooooooo many cool ideas for the room though and I'm excited to start fixing it all with my dad! 
It will take a little while until we're going to start re-doing it because I still have a lot of stuff to pack down. But when we start I'll let you guys know!


I should probably also tell you guys why I'm updating on a thursday and not a saturday. Well, we're going to my grandparents this weekend and they live 200 kms away from here so no internet connection there whatsoever. I still do have my phone but I don't like how the posts end up if you post them from your phone.

Hope you guys have had a great week and I hope that those who went back to school this week don't stress too much already! Take everyday as they come (:


1 comment:

  1. I need to clean my wardrobe :-/ LOL you reminded me hehe

    Great blog :) Do you want to follow each other?

    PS I LOVE FASHION AND BEAUTY :)

    ReplyDelete