Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello there internet!

(Wow look at me using Dan's intro in all his videos, you can already tell I'm waaaayyy too much online...)

I just thought I would introduce myself to this blogging world.

My name is Maddie, I'm 15 years old and I live in little, adorable Finland. To be honest I hate it here but sometimes even I find beauty in this country. 

I'm currently on summerbreak and I happen to sit on tumblr and youtube quite a lot every day... I also make youtube videos so I thought I'd make a blog because I enjoy writing and if people READ what I write it's even better!

A little more about myself hm...
I'm stubborn, I love reading, I'm sarcastic, I love singing and dancing.

I also spend my time listening to the ever-so-talented Justin Drew Bieber who is also my idol and I've seen him in concert 2 times. BLESS THOSE DAYS.

Zoe, also known as Zoella 2 something blah blah (it's 280390 for you who wanna know it), has also become my inspiration and I look up to her fashion-, makeup- and blogging/youtubing-wise. I even dedicated an instagram account to her! @LoveZoeSugg is it if you wanna go follow me there!

Believe it or not, I also have some friends that I like to hang out with! We usually just sit inside OR outside and talk about everything. And of course we do other things too, girly stuff ya know?

As you see in my title Youtube is a big part of my life!
As I already said I make youtube videos but I also watch a lot of videos. Some of my favorites are  Zoella280390, MarcusButlerTV, Pointlessblog, Danisnotonfire, Jacksgap, Kingleyy(is it 2 or 3 y's I always forget), Lukeisnotsexy and many more!

I actually don't know what else to say about myself, If I forgot anything I'll just add it later.



No comments:

Post a Comment