Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Catch that cold


So yesterday me, mom and my friend Lintso went to Power park. 
When we arrived there we went in all the different rollercoasters and things and lastly we decided to go in Cobra, which is a rollercoaster that goes upside-down and everything. (You see it in the picture above, it's the 2 high "Platforms" and those weird things that goes upside-down and everything in THE MIDDLE of the picture.) For those who want to watch a video from the rollercoaster can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhOdhsV-83o 

I've been in a rollercoaster that goes upside-down before but going in Cobra was just plain out NO. We wen't in it 2 times, the first time I didn't really care because I had to keep Lintso calm (Which I can also admit I failed at doing) but the second time we went in it I knew what would happen and I knew how bad it is so I was like panicking... But I survived that one too.

Then we began our way home and I started feeling more and more ill.
The day before I had had a really sore throat but of course I wanted to go to Power park so I didn't tell mom I had a sore throat. And When we got home I could barely breathe through my nose.

Today I've just been watching tv and been creeping on youtube since I can't do anything when I'm so ill. I really hope this cold goes away before next week when I'm going to my Confirmation camp for ONE week. 


I'm really sorry you guys aren't getting a better post today but I'm just not feeling good at all. I'll try to get better though haha.


1 comment:

  1. cobra is the best though !! i miss powerpark sob :(

    ReplyDelete