Thursday, June 13, 2013

100 Random Facts About Me


I will try to not make this the most boring blog post on Earth, but I ran out of ideas so I'll do this so you guys will get to know me a little better! Here we go!
  1. Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. James blunt - You're beautiful, The Cranberries - Zombie, One Direction - What makes you beautiful, Jessie J - Do it like a dude, Bruno Mars - Young Girls, Jason Derulo - It girl
  2. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Justin Drew Bieber. Most people already know that. But he's my inspiration and my lifesaver and I'd like to hug him and thank him for everything face to face, you know?
  3. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. Book: The perks of being a wallflower. "It would be very nice to have a friend again."
  4. What do you think about most? Hm... I don't know... Right now it's probably all the youtubers from UK because I'm obsessed with them!
  5. What does your latest text message from someone else say? "No problemo" from the loveliest Tashaaaahhhh<3
  6. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Clothes on lol
  7. What’s your strangest talent? I don't think I have a strange talent
  8. Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence) Girls are weird but we all have feelings. Boys are confusing haha.
  9. Ever had a poem or song written about you? Justin Bieber - Believe, but other than that nope.
  10. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Like... Today earlier in the car woop!
  11. Do you have any strange phobias? I'm afraid of these doors in the mall like that opens and closes by themselves because I once almost got stuck between those...
  12. Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? No... Not what I can remember at least!
  13. What’s your religion? I'm a Christian
  14. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Probably tanning or walking
  15. Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Mostly in front of it
  16. Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Simple Plan
  17. What was the last lie you told? "yes" lol
  18. Do you believe in karma? Not really, no
  19. What does your screen name mean? ??
  20. What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? I don't know maaann
  21. Who is your celebrity crush? Justeeeeeeeeen
  22. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? When I was like a little kid yes
  23. How do you vent your anger? I write about it or then I hit a pillow
  24. Do you have a collection of anything? Don't judge me but I used to collect rocks so I have a collection of rocks
  25. Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Well I don't video chat online so talking on the phone
  26. Are you happy with the person you’ve become? Yes.
  27. What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? I hate the sound of babies crying like I just wanna go up to them and say "no you're way to little to be crying, you're gonna do a whole lot of crying when you're older so just stop crying please it makes me sad" lol. I love the sound of... Rain when I'm sleepy.
  28. What’s your biggest “what if”? That's a little too personal so I won't say that.
  29. Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? No I don't believe in ghosts but I kind of believe in aliens yes.
  30. Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Right arm: air. Left hand: The wall
  31. Smell the air. What do you smell? Popcorn!
  32. What’s the worst place you have ever been to? I don't know if I've been to that many horrible places so I don't actually remember
  33. Choose: East Coast or West Coast? West coast baby
  34. Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? JUSTIN DREW BIEBER ARE YOU SURPRISED BECAUSE I'M NOT
  35. To you, what is the meaning of life? To live and learn.
  36. Define: Art. Something that is made beautifully
  37. Do you believe in luck? Well I have the worst luck ever so I believe in being unlucky hah
  38. What’s the weather like right now? Cloudy, like it's about to rain
  39. What time is it? 10pm
  40. Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? I'm 15, we can't drive in Finland before we're 18
  41. What was the last book you read? The perks of being a wallflower. Best book ever!
  42. Do you like the smell of gasoline? Kinda yes.
  43. Do you have any nicknames? Yes, Maddie, Madde, Maddie Paddie (JULIAAAHHH), Bitch, Belieber and probably many more!
  44. What was the last movie you saw? Dear John
  45. What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had? I fcked up my arm once so it was like almost broken or something
  46. Have you ever caught a butterfly? Yes
  47. Do you have any obsessions right now? As I said earlier, the UK youtubers but mostly Zoe, she's just awesome and I could watch her videos all day!
  48. What’s your favorite song at the moment? Imagine Dragons - Demons
  49. Ever had a rumor spread about you? Yes
  50. Do you believe in magic? Yes
  51. Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Yes.
  52. What is your astrological sign? Taurus
  53. Do you save money or spend it? I save it but I also spend it. I'm weird
  54. What’s the last thing you purchased? An eyebrow pencil, an eyeliner, shampoo and conditioner and a comb
  55. Love or lust? Love
  56. In a relationship? No
  57. Are you a virgin? Yes
  58. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? You can not understand how many times I've tried but no, I can't ):
  59. Where were you yesterday? At home and at the mall
  60. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My curtains wow
  61. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope
  62. What’s your favorite animal? Dogs
  63. What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? I don't have one sigh.
  64. Where is your best friend? In Lappeenranta, I LOVE YOU JULIA
  65. What is your heritage? I don't understand this question, wow I'm stupid
  66. What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Reading a fan fiction, damnit
  67. What do you think is Satan’s last name? Hitler.
  68. Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? I hope so, yes
  69. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Screw work, I save the dog, bring it to the animal doctor and then I go to my job and explain to my boss why I'm late.
  70. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? a) Yes, I would tell my closest friends and family. b) I'd make the most of it and I would try to meet Justin, Zoe and Jasmine. c) I don't know. It depends if my death would be painful or not.
  71. You can only have one of these things: trust or love. Trust.
  72. What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Justin Bieber - Christmas love
  73. What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 0983
  74. In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Trust and honesty
  75. How can I win your heart? Buy me m&g tickets to meet Justin... Haha. No but be yourself and be honest and let me know that I can trust you.
  76. Can insanity bring on more creativity? Yes, I think so
  77. What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? To become a Belieber.
  78. What size shoes do you wear? 37-38 aka 5-5 1/2 I think
  79. What would you want to be written on your tombstone? "Here lays another Belieber who was loved" or something like that hah.
  80. What is your favorite word? I don't know
  81. What comes to mind when you hear the word: heart. A heart lol
  82. What is a saying you say a lot? "Words without action doesn't mean anything"
  83. What’s the last song you listened to? Imagine Dragons - Demons
  84. Basic question: what’s your favorite color/colors? Neon pink and purple
  85. What is your current desktop picture? 
     oops
  86. If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? Well...
  87. What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on? I don't know
  88. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do? I scream at the top of my lungs and wake up my family
  89. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? To be invisible, be able to fly or be able to read minds. I can't pick one though!
  90. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? When I was at Justin's concert
  91. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Getting my heart broken.
  92. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? Everyone can guess it already but I'll say it anyways. JUSTIN DREW BIEBER
  93. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Los Angeles or London
  94. Do you have any relatives in jail? Not what I know of
  95. Have you ever thrown up in the car? Yes
  96. Ever been on a plane? Yes
  97. If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? "Stop everything you're doing and listen up because this is important. I would like to ask everyone to please be kind to each other because everyone has feelings and everyone is fighting their own battle so please be kind to one another because you don't know what someone else is going through. And stop with all the war and hate, it's not good. And it won't get you anywhere."
  98. Describe the following things with 1 (one) word. 1. My best friend: Beautiful. 2. Music: Lifesaving. 3. Love: Wonderful. 4. Bed: Comfy. 5. Sun: Lovely.
  99. Favorite movie? I'm that kind of a person who can't choose one and will therefore always have 100 favorite movies.
  100. Last question: Are you happy right now? Yes (:
Wow guys, I actually did it!

Hope this didn't bore you to death and PLEASE leave some suggestions on what you wanna read about in the comments below because today I just didn't have any inspiration and tomorrow might be the same. So please, leave your suggestions below!

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/night/whatever it is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment